Monday, March 3, 2014

Quotable Bean: "We are going to Florida!" Edition

In a version Ringo never anticipated: "I'd ask my ray to come and seeeEEE/an anglerfish's garden with me!"

Me, coming up to the playhouse window: "Howdy neighbor, can I borrow a cup of sugar?"
Bean: "You can buy a cup of sugar."
"Well, I could buy pounds of sugar."
"You can buy ... a pound of cups."




"The anglerfish can drive the moon buggy! He can." Gosh, I love living with little kids sometimes!

"Play with GUNS!!" (Why, when your kid asks for a train song, you should stick with "I've Been Working on the Railroad," rather than going with the first thing that pops into your head.)


Bean: "The aaaanglerfish is going to church!"
Me: "He's going to Mass? What a nice anglerfish he is."
"No... He can go to da 'quarium."

No comments:

Post a Comment