Monday, February 24, 2014

Da Aaaaanglerfish

Me: "It's hilarious ... all the cute stuffed animals people have given him over the years, and he's never really taken to any until he got this thing."
DH: "Yeah ... Makes me sort of proud."
"Totally."
Is this guy begging to be in a Strong Bad video, or what?
Boys will be boys, and when we started watching Blue Planet, my boy became obsessed with one of the grossest creatures of the seven seas (Here's a link; don't say I didn't warn you). So when I searched Ravelry on a whim, you can imagine my surprise when I actually found a pattern (not even an online pattern; it's in a real book!), that was actually at my library. So, here he is, in all his deep-sea glory. The things you do as a mother are really weird sometimes.

BFFs

No comments:

Post a Comment